Replying to sender through a script file

1998-03-02 19:40:58
Hi People,

        I am in need of creating a reply command using procmail to
automatically send BUT through the script using "mail -c $1" $1 being
the senders address passed on by procmail..

Is this possible? I've tried so many archives and nowhere have a seen a
similar feature, if not JUST replying would even help..

A good list of procmail commands/parameters would help too..

Thanks

George Vieira
Service Engineer / Web Master
http://www.anabelle.com.au
mailto:technicalsupport(_at_)anabelle(_dot_)com(_dot_)au