Re: Forwarding to multiple persons

1998-03-11 13:01:46
Rob Vandeweyer <robvdw(_at_)glo(_dot_)be> writes:
As I said in the previous message: we don't have access to sendmail. We
only have the maildomain (@i-nieuws.vuurwerk.nl) and all the messages that
come to that domain are forwarded to inieuws(_at_)vuurwerk(_dot_)nl(_dot_)
This is the ONLY
account we have, so I procmail is the only possibility. I think I'm gonna
pipe messages to a perl program that handles the forwarding!

Does the MTA that forwards messages for the i-nieuws.vuurwerk.nl to
inieuws(_at_)vuurwerk(_dot_)nl mark the messages to indicate what the original
envelope recipient(s) were?  If not, then you cannot handle Bccs or
mailing lists, perl or no perl.

That said, you can extract the header recipient addresses and process
them with procmail.  Your script just was too simplistic about it.  You
have to use a recursive INCLUDERC to loop across them.

Philip Guenther