ANNOUNCE: .gz and .zip files handled by MPFS pm-jasrv

1998-03-14 14:11:26

    Hi,

    Good news to all parties that are interested in my procmail
    modules

    I have updated MPFS (Mime procmail file server) code to handle .gz
    .tgz .zip and other "distributed" file formats so that they are
    sent out as MIME base64 attachements.  If you have ideas how to
    sent out MIME multiparts gracefully (according to big enough
    file), Please let me know. See new variable

        JA_SRV_BASE64_ALWAYS = ${JA_SRV_BAS64_ALWAYS:-"\.(zip|tar|tgz|gz)$"}

    The new MPFS can be downloaded at

        To: <jari(_dot_)aalto(_at_)poboxes(_dot_)com>
        Subject: send pm-code.shar

    jari