Altering the Subject: ...

1998-03-19 21:02:28
Can you point me to information on altering the Subject: field.   For
example, my son and I share an account and we use a local mail filter on
our POP mail (Netscape Communicator) to sort his mail into a separate
folder.  I would like to have procmail alter the Subject: to prepend
[NAME] to the message so the local (stupid) filter can work.  This is
almost identical to adding "Re: " or "Fwd: " to the Subject: line.

Thank you,

Christopher

mailto:Christopher(_at_)Reggiardo(_dot_)com

http://www.reggiardo.com