Trying to reach Procmail's author

1998-03-21 10:20:36

We are a small company focusing on the systems integration business.  We've
integrated procmail/smartlist into several customer sites and generally,
they have been happy.  We are looking at integrating/packaging
procmail/smartlist with a couple other packages to make it easier for our
customers (and ourselves too).

I've tried reaching Stephen, procmail's author, to obtain his ok.  However
he has not been responsive.   Time is running out for us and so I felt
prompted to post to the procmail mailing list.

1) Where can I reach him reliably?
2) have others integrated/bundled these packages? what was needed to obtain
Stephen's approval?

I'm not a member of this distribution list and may miss out on any response
posted localy.  May I request of you to please email your response  to
satish(_at_)best(_dot_)com?

Thanks!

-s