web based perl script

1998-03-27 05:54:52

Okay, I'm about to take on a little expiriment, and would like some ideas.
I'm new to procmail (and to perl for that matter), what I'm goin to try is
create a web based perl script, which will list a series of basic options
for now, like ignore host/email_address and also be able to remove them.

Has anything like this been done, and if so, where (so I can get a few
ideas) :)

             \   O    O /
                        Jason van Brecht
                        Erols Internet Tech Support
     oooO         Oooo  grim(_at_)iron-fist(_dot_)net
    (    )       (   )  http://www.iron-fist.net