Re: Procmail newbie question -- How to detect a message with the "remove" word in the message text?

1998-03-30 22:26:20

I have a simple question:  How do I configure my .procmailrc file to
detect any message with
the word "remove" in the message text?

:0:

You don't need the lockfile...

* ^remove.*

The caret means the search is anchored at the beginning of a line in the
header, this is probably why it isn't working...

| $myscript

Presumably myscript is a script, not a var. So:

:0 B  # Look in the body
* remove
| myscript  # procmail knows where to find myscript, jah?

If you are a spammer, please consider looking in both the header and body
for the "remove" string, as people are apt to put it any old place when
they are angry:

:0 BH  # Look in the body and the header
* remove
| myscript

--Ken
  68 Westy, Admin --type2-- The Volkswagen Bus Mailing List