Re: Checking also the subject field

1998-04-09 15:30:15

My anti-spam recipe is not matching only the
From|Reply-To|Return-Path|Sender field, but is also checking against the
subject field.

Where is the problem???

With someone would like to check my full script, it is available at
http://www.rodeios.com/recipe.txt

Thanks!

Hermann

:0
* $ ^(From|Reply-To|Return-Path|Sender):(.*)\/$BAN_REGEXP\>
This is your problem. You don't have parens around BAN_REGEXP, and I
bet there aren't any where it is defined....Yup, I just checked.

--
Rik Kabel          Old enough to be an adult
rik(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com