Re: Mirror site info update [was: Man Pages for v3.11pre7 ]

1998-04-10 09:04:39

era eriksson <era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi> wrote:
(Please use the "official" URL, <http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/>)

I finally got tired of the fact that we had no official ftp maintainer at
TAMU any more, so I did some (OK, quite a bit) of cleaning up.  (It was
ugly!)

The procmail mirror on ftp.tamu.edu is now in:

  ftp://ftp.tamu.edu/pub/mirrors/procmail/

and it is doing a proper mirror of ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de nightly.
A message was added to the /pub/unix .message pointing at the new mirror
location.

Please update any documents/FAQs you may have.

Thank you,
philip

Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix      fnord
pckizer(_at_)tamu(_dot_)edu