Outgoing Mail...

1998-04-12 11:03:16

        Well after finally enjoying procmail's handling of my mailing list
subscribers, I have a question about outgoing mail.

        I need to setup some kind of outgoing mail scripts that allow me
to respond to email sent to different addresses. Let me explain. I get
email on a virtual server to many usernames. How could I respond to each
(maybe using PINE) and have *my* from address show as the one they sent
email to?