Re: procmail

1998-04-22 07:56:23
check if a subject has a string in the header, if it does to send it
normally to my ISP's address if it doesent to add a string to the
beginning
of the subject and send it normally to my ISP's address?

I recall in one of the examples I saw on the net
there was a  SED (lower case) used to filter out
unix wildcards from the subject.  You could use
a sed command in the same manner but to add
something at the beginning.

The sed command to add a string in the beginning
is:   sed 's/^/my string/g'   now for the exact recipe
try to find that sed call in the examples.

(I got a lot of examples off the net so i'm not sure
about where it came from).