Re: double action

1998-04-30 19:16:52
Liutauras Lipavicius <liutauras(_at_)nomagic(_dot_)com> writes:
I need to copy an e-mail message to two locations. I'm trying to the
following:

^Subject:.*test
.testmail

       :
       $MAIL

though it performs only the first part. The message is never saved to
the $MAIL file.
Could somebody help me out?

The first recipe is missing the 'c' flag.  Also, rather then testing
the same condition twice, you can use the 'A' flag to chain the actions.
To use the modern procmail recipe syntax:

        :0 c
        .testmail

        :0 A
        $MAIL

If your version of procmail doesn't like the above recipes, you really
need to upgrade, as the above syntax was added in 2.90 back in 1993.

Philip Guenther