Error processing ?

1998-05-05 18:20:56
Recently, I inadvertantly ommitted a final parens (``)'') in a regular
expression within .procmailrc. My procmail log dutifully informed me
there was an ``Invalid regular expression'' in the file. I assumed
in such cases procmail would skip the offending recipe, or simply
deposit the mail in the DEFAULT mailbox.

Instead some of the mail was reported as not delivered thus: