Re: Replaceing subject (again)

1998-05-08 16:35:37
On Fri, 8 May 1998, Bryan Albright wrote:
I used Era's recipe for replacing the subject:

:0 fhw
* ^Subject:Trafficview Report: Estimated freeway driving time is \/.*
| formail -I "Subject: Drive Time: $MATCH"

but it does not seem to be doing it.  Here is an actual subject line:
Subject:  Trafficview Report: Estimated freeway driving time is 10.7 minutes.

It looks like your sample subject and the condition in the recipe
disagree. Notice: no spaces after "Subject:" in one, and two spaces there
in the other.

Try this condition line:   ( where  "[   ]" = "[tabspc]" )

David Hunt