procmail/formail

1998-05-12 09:24:42
Hi...

I am new to procmail and to the mailing list and i wanted to know if anyone
would be nice and write a script for me, or
give me the command for procmail and/or formail to do the things i want the
script to do... ok, let's go:

i want to filter out mails by subject, let's say if the subject is
"diagnostic". Now, save the message body into the file
"diagnostic.dat". Next, send a mail back to the sender, telling him, that his
message was processed at %date, %time and
saved.

is this possible with procmail/formail?
if it is, please help me, because i don't really understand all those params
listed in the manual...

thanx in advance, leepS (leepS(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net)

---
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net