Re: Procmail patch

1998-05-13 18:02:49
Christopher McCrory <chrismcc(_at_)netus(_dot_)com> writes:
      Are you still the procmail maintainer?  I noticed the last update was
3.11pre7 from Mon Apr 28, 1997.  Are there any plans to make it 3.12?
The reason I ask is I have patched 3.11pre7 to include support for
MAILSPOOLHASH = 1.

- HASH 0 : /var/spool/mail/chrismcc
- HASH 1 : /var/spool/mail/chrismcc/r/chrismcc  ( r? , yes )

The correct value for MAILSPOOLHASH = 1 and MAILSPOOLDIR = "/var/spool/mail"
would be "/var/spool/mail/c/chrismcc".  If the 3.11pre7 code does not
give you that, then either your compiler or your libc is broken and I
would be surprised if this is the only thing that doesn't work correctly.

Philip Guenther