Re: procmail & forward files

1998-05-15 08:03:22
Ok Era!!!
That was it!

When I created a local user on my machine, it works GREAT!!!

Also, my username ( which wasn't working ) was in the NIS mail.aliases map,
aliased as user(_at_)gladstone ( which is the mailhost ).

You are great. Thx a lot.

pd

To: Peter Delevoryas <peter(_dot_)delevoryas(_at_)Central>
Subject: Re: procmail & forward files

On Fri, 15 May 1998 08:12:00 -0600 (MDT),
Peter Delevoryas <peter(_dot_)delevoryas(_at_)Central(_dot_)Sun(_dot_)COM>
wrote:
 > I think I already tried to explicitly send it to pdel(_at_)teddy ( my
 > machine ), but I think it still goes to the mailhost.

That should be evident from the headers. Have a look.

/* era */

--
 Paparazzi of the Net: No matter what you do to protect your privacy,
  they'll hunt you down and spam you. <http://www.iki.fi/~era/spam/>

          ______
         /_____/\         Peter Delevoryas
        /____ \\ \        Document Conversion Engineer