Re: Need to leave PINE, Windows Apps using procmail????

1998-06-02 10:20:34

If you ISP will provide an IMAP service you may still be able to use
prcomail and multiple folders with an IMAP pc client but it sounds
like they don't want you to have online folders so I doubt they will
support anything otehr than pop access. Your next option is run unix
on a home PC and run you own mail server on it to manage your email.

--Sean