Re: pager notification?

1998-06-09 00:13:09
|Mon 98-06-08 John Conover <conover(_at_)inow(_dot_)com> list.procmail
| I seem to remember that there was some pager notification software
| using procmail/smartlist posted several months ago. Where is the
| ftp site?

Era wrote sample pager skeleton. I saved it to pm-tips.txt
under topic "Sending message to pager in chunks". You can get pm-tips.txt
from File Server mentioned in X-info.

Btw, if people like to locally convert pm-tips.txt into .html page,
you can do that with following (works on any text file)

    % t2html.pl pm-tips.txt > pm-tips.html

The perl script t2html.pl is also in the File Server.

jari