pm-jalist.rc was missing from pm-code.shar, now ok

1998-06-23 01:30:42

    Hi all, Teresa Nunes kindly informed me that I forgot to include
    pm-jalist.rc (Mailing list detection module) in the pm-code.shar
    file. I forgot to draw a symlink to this latest module in my
    file server directory, so it left out the kit.

    I'm awfully sorry about this and the troubles you see to get the
    kit.

    The link is now updated and pm-code.shar is up to date.

    All the best,
    jari