I know I know, this is a procmail list, but ...

1998-06-23 08:13:23
        Sorry for colleages who have read already these lines, but here
goes my question:

    I have used sendmail+procmail+cucipop on 3 Solaris machines with
NFS.
    /var/mail stays at a Solaris 2.5 machine. Cucipop is working at the
same machine. It's fine there. But, I want to have more than one machine

with cucipop and when I put cucipop at another machines, NFS clients, it

is delaying more 30 or 40 seconds to close the session.
    Why?
    Procmail is working good on NFS, it finishes quickly. But when
cucipop is put on a NFS client, procmails starts to delay too.
    I looked for the solution at the www.cuci.nl, and I didn't find
anything.     I
    Is there any problem with cucipop on NFS? I'm using cucipop 1.21,
procmail v3.11pre7 and sendmail 8.8.8.
    Is there another good pop server?
    Thank you.

    Alexandre dos Santos