Question: procmail and external templates

1998-07-11 04:57:40

Hello, colleagues.

Thanks a lot for your work with popularization of procmail.
Really, this is great tool.

I have few question about practical problem with procmail.

How can I decide next?

I want make a file called:

.exclude-from

which contains a list of names I do not want forwarded to my other
e-mail address, and a file called

.admit-only-from

which, if it is there, means that only people on this list are forwarded.

and

.exclude-to

which doesn't forward mail sent 'to' certain names. For instance, I do
not want mail sent to 'xxx(_at_)my_domain' or 'yyy(_at_)my_domain' (where xxx
and yyy
are maillists) sent to my other e-mail address.

I need forward to my other e-mail address all other messages and save
local copy in my present mailbox.

Could you prompt me decision of this problem, please?

Regards,

Oleh.