Procmail for NIS & NFS envirnment

1998-07-16 06:07:06
Hi !
I am using Nis for creating and managing users account.
we at our end are having one mail server ahd one nis master server.
now I want to distribute mails to these nis users in their nfs home directories
insted of /usr/mail/$login directory of each users .I am using aliases at the
mail server to distribute the mails to different servers . My mails server is
running sedmail ver-8 .please seek more detail if required .pleas guide me the
changes that should be done in source code of procmail to achieve the above
mentioned requirement. Please guide me where to look for latest code of procmail
I am eagerly waiting for your reply .
thanking you in anticipation
--
 Regards

 Yogesh Manchanda

 +=======================+==================================================+
 |                       |      Yogesh Manchanda                            |
 |                 /     |      Center For Development of Telematics        |
 |  \             / /    |      Room No. 924 , 9th floor,                   |
 |   \\\' ,      / //    |      Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri                  |
 |    \\\//,   _/ //,    |      New Delhi-10021, INDIA.                     |
 |     \_ //' /  //,     |                                                  |
 |       \ ///  //`      |      Fax: 91-11-6885558                          |
 |     _/ >>  \\\`       |      Tel: 91-11-4677525 Ext. 224                 |
 |       // // \\\       |      E-Mail: yogesh(_at_)cdotd(_dot_)ernet(_dot_)in

 |           Man is a temporary infestation on a minor planet in an         |
 |              insignificant system located in an average galaxy           |