sunos-4.1.3 binaries

1998-07-17 11:35:10
Hi,

Our mail server is a sun and is still running sunos-4.1.3. I only have
procmail v2.x binaries for sunos, and can't get procmail-3.11pre7
compiled on this sunos machine (no compiler available).

Could somebody give me a pointer to an ftp site where I could pickup
v3-11pre7 procmail, formail, mailstat and lockfile binaries for sun running
sunos-4.1.3 (or mayby send them to me directly as a tar.gz file :-)

I tried http://ftpsearch.ntnu.no/ but only came up with 4_55 binaries,
and a set of 4.1.3 binaries on a server that refuses anonymous ftp.

I do hope that somebody out there will be kind enough to help me out.

Guido.