Re: Only global filters work (1 for all users), but we want to use 1 or + filters for each user.

1998-07-27 20:06:32
Ebrainer wrote:

Hello colleagues,

we have got a problem for configuring procmail. Endeed,
it's not possible to use the filters files .procmailrc
located in the home directory , in fact , the only
file-filter that procmail can undersatnd is the procmailrc
file located  in /etc/procmailrc and is named it calls the
rc.filters file located wherever.
  - Assume a mythical user "joeuser", does the user have a
.forward file containing the line...

"|/usr/local/bin/procmail #joeuser"

...yes, *WITH* the quotes

  - If you get really desparate, how about putting the line...

INCLUDERC=$HOME/.procmailrc

...into the master .procmailrc file?

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)interlog(_dot_)com> procmail spamfilter
http://www.interlog.com/~waltdnes/spamdunk/spamdunk.htm