Losing all my mail

1998-08-12 22:49:30
No, it's really not so bad - I'm in testing mode so even though I'm losing
all my mail I still have a copy.

Anyway, if I put .procmailrc in place with NO RULES, my mail all
disapears.  I see it getting processes in /home/jas/Mail/log but it never
shows up in my inbox or any of my other folders.  I can set up a rule that
forwards mail to another account and that works....in fact, it seems like
I can do all the 'cool stuff' that I want to do but I just can't keep my
mail in the inbox....this is making me feel like a fool....I've spent
HOURS on this...if I was a banker, I could say days!