LOG= entries in logfile

1998-08-18 04:42:31
Experts,

I have been going through the FAQ and other relevant info but can't find
the answer I need.

How can I ensure when I put a LOG="<string>" in my procmailrc that this
<string> is terminated with a newline in the logfile. Currently I get
strings in the logfile that are not newline-terminated so all strings end
up on one line in the logfile

<string\n> does not work either because when I do that I see the literal
\n in the logfile.

If this has been asked many times before I apologise for the waste of
bandwidth.

Please also reply directly to me since I'm not on the list.

Tnx,
--
Fred Donck                              e-mail : fred(_at_)donck(_dot_)com

Public Key: http://pgp.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x98EF5569
Key Fingerprint: 79 54 88 FA 03 7B 30 43  BD 62 42 F9 2B 3D 09 96