Re: no exit on delivering recipe

1998-08-25 14:30:22

[Not sent to the list, but please reply to there]

Peter deFriesse <peter(_at_)oit(_dot_)umass(_dot_)edu> writes:
 I have an account for handling system questions with a .procmailrc
in it which doesn't behave as documented.  The first recipe is a
delivering recipe (as defined in procmailrc(5)) but execution of
the .procmailrc after that recipe is continues.  I expected that
execution should stop at that point.

If you put VERBOSE=on right after the LOGFILE assignment and send a
message that exhibits the incorrect behavior, what do you find in
the logfile?

Philip Guenther