Re: original return-path

1998-09-02 08:15:35
Alexander Wiedeck <alexander(_dot_)wiedeck(_at_)ku-eichstaett(_dot_)de> writes:
I've created a user (lo_mailer) with a .forward and a .procmailrc file to
transport incomming mail to the right user. That is working fine, but the
not contain the original Return-Path!

What can I do to win back the original-line? Please help me :)

You failed to mention why you would want that.  The Return-Path: header
is supposed to contain the envelope sender address.  Since the
lo_mailer account was the last account to send the message, it's the
envelope sender and should receive any bounce messages that show up.
What are you using the Return-Path: address for on the far end?

Philip Guenther