Re: Hilfe!!

1998-09-15 07:02:57
From: Papp Geza <gpapp(_at_)mail(_dot_)matav(_dot_)hu>

Sir, the list does not proceed in German.  It does so in English.
(Do not be fooled by the German ".de" on the addres.)

Very few on this list will be able to know what you've written.
I do speak German, though, so I will translate.  (I hope you
speak some English!)

Ich weiss leider nicht, wie man im Program mit zwei Zieladressen
umgeht.

[I don't know how to work with two recipient addresses in the program.
For example:]

  To: first(_at_)mail(_dot_)matav(_dot_)hu,
second(_at_)mail(_dot_)matav(_dot_)hu

Wenn man an zwei Email Adressen einen Brief abschickt, dann kommen
die Emails immer nur an der erste Adresse an, die im procmail.rc
vorkommt.

[When one sends a letter to two email addresses, the letter only arrives
at the first address that appears in (my) .procmailrc.  For example:]

 :0
 * ^To:(_dot_)*first(_at_)mail(_dot_)matav(_dot_)hu
 ! first

 :0
 * ^To:(_dot_)*second(_at_)mail(_dot_)matav(_dot_)hu
 ! second

The answer is that the first recipe matched, so the action was taken
("forward to first"), and the mail is deleted.  That is the expected
behavior.

If you always want the mail to go to both first and second, then I
believe (but haven't tested it) that

        ! first second

would work.

Another thing to try would be to use the c flag to keep the mail active
after the first recipe matches.  Then the second recipe can also handle
it.  (Just put a "c" after the ":0" inyour first recipe.)

The minus to this approach is that, if the mail was not addressed to
second at all, you will nonetheless end up with it in your local inbox
even if it did get sent to first.

I guess you need to ask more specifically (and in English) if this
doesn't solve your problem.  (Ask on the list; don't email me directly,
as I don't always have time.)

Last: read "man procmailrc" (and not just man procmail) if you haven't
already.  And find the procmail FAQ, mentioned frequently on this list,
although I don't hasve the URL handy now myself.  (Once again, this all
presumes that you can speak English.)

--
  __                               ___               dman(_at_)netcom(_dot_)com
 (/ \  _   /) /) _ _ _  _    _    (/__) _   _   _    Dante Strasse 53