Re: procmail delivering to Qmail Maildir format

1998-09-15 19:28:29
here is procmail with a patch to deliver to Maildirs. works great.

        http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~bguenter/distrib/procmail-maildir/

the only thing you need to change in your recipe is to put  a slash after the
folder to deliver to, i.e.

:0:
* ^TOfoo(_at_)bar(_dot_)com
stuff/

actually, im not sure you need the last : for locking or not ...

good luck.

josh

Said Darren Wyn Rees <merlin(_at_)A470(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> on Tue,
Sep 15, 1998 at 09:13:05PM -0400:
(Using latest Qmail; & Mutt).

I'd like Procmail to deliver mail to Qmail's Maildir format.

(I'm confused by the terminology here, to be frank).  I was advised to use
Maildrop as it's supposed to fit in nicely with Qmail (however, I'd rather
stay
with Procmail after figuring the syntax for recipes!).

Any help appreciated,
--
Darren Rees           merlin(_at_)cvnet(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk

Am gwymp hen y chwardd gwynwas.
At the fall of the old the young man laughs.
http://www.netlink.co.uk/cgi-merlin/lwgate

--
        josh rotenberg - josh(_at_)parasite(_dot_)com -  www.parasite.com

                         /* there should be no failures */