Re: Quick Question

1998-09-22 21:08:28
Mike Zimmerman wrote:

I'm trying to create a recipe that searches the body of
                                                  ****
the incoming message for the word "jaring" (or Jaring),
no matter what preceeds or follows it, even if it is a
substring. None of the conditions I create seem to match
within the program. Can someone give me a hand please?

  From the procmailrc man page

##################################
Flags can be any of the following:
H    Egrep the header (default).
B    Egrep the body.
##################################

  I.e. the *DEFAULT* is to search *ONLY THE HEADERS*,
which won't see anything in the body.  You need to put
the "B" flag  e.g...

:0B
* jaring
etcetera

  This will egrep *ONLY THE BODY*.  To egrep *BOTH THE
HEADERS AND THE BODY*, you'll need something like...

:0BH
* jaring
etcetera

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)interlog(_dot_)com> procmail spamfilter
http://www.interlog.com/~waltdnes/spamdunk/spamdunk.htm