probably a stupid question

1998-09-23 11:33:26
I am not a member of list nor am I a unix or procmail expert.  I am the Year
2000 coordinator for our University.  As such, I need to check to see
whether certain programs we use are Year 2000 compliant.  I am wondering
whether procmail is Year 2000 compliant.  Can someone email me directly with
any leads to the answer to this question?

I thank you in advance for your patience and assistance.
Janet Sedgley                         Client Services
Computer Help Desk Supervisor         Computing & Information Services
(406) 243-5452                        University of Montana; Missoula, MT  59812