Re: Information about Procmail

1998-09-23 20:50:17
Just to get you started. There are also regular postings to this list
that give you lots of links of sites with all kinds of procmail info.

Mailing list archives:

FAQ:
        http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/
        ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.answers/mail/list-admin/software-faq

Tips(very extensive w/examples):

        ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/pm-tips.html

Hope this helps.

Jim

P.S.  Does anyone know if the list server can be set up to catch
        questions like these and auto respond to them.  I doubt if
        all of them could be handled this way, but some maybe.
        I believe a lot would depend on how the request was worded.
        Is this even a reasonable request?