Re: limit e-mail outside

1998-09-25 08:50:36
On 25 September 1998, José Manuel Megías Sánchez
<jms(_at_)caja-granada(_dot_)es>
wrote:
    Hello, I have installed sendmail 8.9.1a into a proxy server
running FreeBSD 2.2.7, this server connects my intranet with
internet. The problem is that I have configured two different networks
and I want limit the access to internet (don't send and receive) for
a especific network but this network could send and receive mail with
the intranet. is it possible?, I use procmail like local mail.

    What you want is probably a firewall software, not just a mail
filter.

    Regards,

    Liviu

--
Dr. Liviu Daia                   e-mail:   daia(_at_)stoilow(_dot_)imar(_dot_)ro
Institute of Mathematics         web page: http://www.imar.ro/~daia