help on weighted scoring

1998-09-29 11:32:38
I desperately need help on using a "weighted scoring" recipe in my
.procmailrc.   Thus far I've relied on the 'best of procmail' archive for
advice/tips/hints on constructing a useful base .procmailrc but
I *can't* work it out from the man pages (nor archive) for constructing
some useful scored recipes.

I'd like to start learning how to use scoring by using a non-default
.procmailrc to process my 'bulkmail' folder to eliminate spam.  How can
I create a recipe which ... says if the subject contains "$$$" add 100 to
the score, if it contains FREE give it .... etc. If the total score is 1000,
delete it else put it in my default folder etc.

Well, any help much appreciated.
--
Darren Rees             merlin(_at_)netlink(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk

2000+ Berfau; fformat .zip .htm M$ Access CSV
http://www.netlink.co.uk/users/merlin/berfau/