SANJAY AGRAWAL: PLEASE READ

1998-10-02 20:55:51
SANJAY AGRAWAL:

You can't be reached via email from Goodnet.  Either India is cutoff from
the Internet, or your address is screwed up.  The  address you used in your
post to the list is:

SANJAY AGRAWAL <fd94400(_at_)bits-pilani(_dot_)ac(_dot_)in>

I can't reach you at this address.  That's probably why Dracula, Jr. said:

"You can't.  You are doomed to keep reading it. :-)"

The Procmail list may be sending you mail to a different address.  Maybe
you have a .forward file installed at another site that forwards the mail
to your new address.  Anyway, the usual technique to unsubscribe is to send
mail to:

procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de

with:  UNSUBSCIBE

in both the Subject: and body.  I think the list manager uses the Subject,
but it doesn't hurt to use both.

The following .procmailrc script will delete email from the list:

SHELL=/bin/sh
LOGFILE=$HOME/procmail.log

:0
* ^(From:|Received:).*informatik\.rwth-aachen\.de