procmail help needed

1998-10-15 03:52:30
Hello,

I'm trying to use fetchpop with procmail to filter the incoming mail that
fetchpop collects, and put it in to the correct mail box.

My /root/.procmailrc looks like this:

:0:
* ^TOpaul
paul

(for all mail addressed to paul(_at_)autocab(_dot_)com)

Fetchpop supports procmail by using the -p option, the mail appears to be
collected, but is niether in root's mailbox or paul's mailbox. Where does
procmail put it ? And do I have to have procmail running in the background
or as a daemon ?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Paul