Re: procmail-future list suspended (fwd)

1998-10-27 16:29:23
At 13:51 27-10-98 -0800, Bart Schaefer wrote:

ftp://ftp.brasslantern.com/pub/zanshin/procmail-future.tar.gz

It's only 18k for the whole thing, so there didn't seem to be any point
in breaking it up.

No disrespect intended, but why not summarize the information from the
posts (all dozen or so of them - minus the ones about voting for the list,
etc - just ones with MEANINGFUL content, if there are any), and just post
that to the Procmail list, and we can be done with the other list
altogether, and the messages will be in the procmail archives, searchable
on the various sites which provide such tools.

Then we can drop all these messages about the status of the shortlived
procmail-future list.

I can't imagine that the one-time volume of the messages would pose a
hardship to the procmail list if posted here (particularily since the list
appears to have been voted down in favour of just using the procmail list
to discuss such things).

 Post Box 2395 / San Rafael, CA  94912-2395