t-online

1998-11-01 02:41:17
My subscriber's adress is jost(_at_)schaper(_dot_)org

Good morning,

fetchmail: POP3 connection to pop.btx.dtag.de failed: name is valid but has no
IP address
(and when doing sendmail from the same script as well)
majordomo(_at_)webforall(_dot_)com(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_) Host unknown (Name
server: mailto.btx.dtag.de: no
data known)
fetchmail: 12 messages for schaper-org4 at pop.kundenserver.de.
reading message 1 of 12 (2687 bytes) .. flushed
+ 12 other POP3-accounts

I can go online, do all I want, except use LINUX sendmail or fetchmail within
the above mentioned pop.btx.dtag.de mailto.btx.dtag.de.
Both servers belong to my ISP, the greatest german ISP, and it's own
mailing-program works.

Jost