Unwanted Listserves

1998-11-10 13:10:23

hi
        Im sorry to be of some trouble but I was wondering how to stop
certain listserves to stop mailing me. I have tred everthing that I know.
I tried emailing them and telling them to remove me from the list however
to no avail. So I tried going into procmail and just allowing the people I
know come through to the inbox, by doing
:O
*!((((Resent-)?(From|Sender)|X-Envelope-From)((_dot_)*[^(_dot_)%(_at_)a-z0-9])?etc...

I was wondering if there was another way to just send those listserve
messages to just /dev/null thank you so much for your time and patience

Sincerely,
Mary P. Ng