Re: newbie

1998-11-16 02:45:25
J Wermont <jwermont(_at_)sonic(_dot_)net> writes:
One thing I'd like to know is, how does one comment out lines in the
rc.maillists file? Do you put a # at the beginning of the line the way
you do in a shell script?

You are correct: in procmailrc files a comment starts with an unquoted
'#' and continues to the end of the line, just like in shell scripts.

Also, is there a good FAQ for procmail that would answer dumb little
questions like this? If so, would someone mind directing me to it?

Here's one of a few:
        http://www.iki.fi/~era/procmail/mini-faq.html

Philip Guenther