Procmail question

1998-11-17 00:54:03
Aloha from Hawaii,

When procmail is called by sendmail to handle local mail delivery, how do I
find out (via Procmail) who the recipient of the e-mail in a multiple e-mail
message?

For example, my mail server receives a message destined to
"user1(_at_)a(_dot_)org" and
"user2(_at_)b(_dot_)org".  Sendmail first delivers to "user1(_at_)a(_dot_)org",
then
"user2(_at_)b(_dot_)org", however there is a ruleset in sendmail to deliver
anything to
"b.org" to the local mailer agent procmail.  How do I find out the e-mail
address of user2 when procmail processes?

In procmail, if I try to parse the  "To:" line in the e-mail, "user1" and
"user2" names appear.

Mahalo for your help,
Daryl

Daryl Ching