Can anybody pls help me with this procmail recipe?

1998-11-18 01:27:41

Hallo everybody, I really need help with this really bad.

I made a mailing-list with one of my account in the school.

1. I need every mail that come to this address (permias(_at_)*) will proccess
with this recipe and also add the x-loop and reply-to

2. I need prefix [permias] in the subject, but if someone reply the mail,
i don't need the prefix again, because it has already has it *this is the
real problem*

3. If any mail from daemon or error mail will go to alex(_at_)bumi(_dot_)net

The real problem is number 2. It always add [permias] whenever ppl reply
the mail. So it will very long subject line with [permias] in it.
The idea is, when the recipe see [permias] it won't add it again.

Thanks for your help and time

sincerely,
alex

PS: Pls cc: to alex(_at_)bumi(_dot_)net, because i do not subscribe with this
list
:(

----start recipe-------------

:0
* ^(To|Cc|cc):.*permias
* ! ^FROM_DAEMON
* ! ^X-Loop: permias(_at_)colorado(_dot_)edu
* ^Subject:[    ]*\/[^   ].*
{
   SUBJECT="$MATCH"
   # If any of the conditions before "{" fails, Procmail
   # skips right down to the closing "}" without processing any
   # of these recipes

    :0fhw # 1. Add X-Loop and Reply-To
    | formail -A "X-Loop: permias(_at_)colorado(_dot_)edu" \
              -A "Reply-To: permias(_at_)colorado(_dot_)edu" \
              -I "Subject: [permias] $SUBJECT"

    :0fbw # 2. Add a .signature
    | ~/.procmail/sig |sed -e '$r'" $HOME/.signature"

    :0c:  # 3. Save the message to a mailbox, but continue still
    permias

    # hypermail stuff here instead, maybe?
    :0c:permias.lock
    | /usr/local/bin/unsupported/hypermail -m "/home2/permias/mail/permias" -d
"/home2/permias/public_html/archive"

    :0    # 4. Send out the message to our subscribers
    ! `cat permias.txt| awk '{print $1}'| grep -v "^#" `

    # That was a delivering recipe without a :c flag, so Procmail
    # will stop processing here

* ^FROM_MAILER
! alex(_at_)bumi(_dot_)net