Re: autoresponder help

1998-11-18 13:45:19
        A nice autoresponder recipe can be found on the procmailex manual
pages, just type "man procmailex" at the prompt. The "retrive" recipe in
section 6 will do just what you want with some minor edits. Which I'd be
happy to help you with, contact me privately for more.

        You might also check to see if vacation is installed as it will do
quite nicely for this purpose. Just type "vacation" at the prompt. If it
installed and you're green as you say, I'd recomend that you use it. Setup
is really easy, "man vacation" will give you everything you need to have
it up and running in a minute or two.

        Brent Sims

Brent Sims      http://unionavenue.com      brent(_at_)rmi(_dot_)net
       "Every dogma has its day" - Israel Zangwill