Re: problems with lists

1999-02-03 14:34:17
"Galina V. Golant" <galina(_at_)coho(_dot_)net> writes:
I am trying to set up a list and it is not working.  Maybe somebody can
tell me what I am doing wrong.  Here is the part of .procmailrc which
doesn't work:

:1
* ^TO_program(_at_)pnsqc\(_dot_)org
{
! <e-mail address 1>
! <e-mail address 2>
! <e-mail address 3>
}

A nested block should contain a series of recipes and/or assignments,
not just action lines:

        :0
        * ^TO_program(_at_)pnsqc\(_dot_)org
        {
            :0 c
            ! <address1>
            :0 c
            ! <address2>
            :0
            ! <address3>
        }

However, the better way to do this is to take advantage of the fact the
the '!' action can take multiple addresses:

        :0
        * ^TO_program(_at_)pnsqc\(_dot_)org
        ! <address1> <address2> <address3>

Philip Guenther