Piping with Procmail

1999-02-12 17:43:03
Hi there,

I'm having a little troubling piping incoming mail to a small perl script.
I'm just testing right now, and all the perl script does it open up a text
file and writes "Got It" to the file.  Below if my complete procmail file:

        VERBOSE=on
        MAILDIR=$HOME/.procmail/mail
        PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
        LOGFILE=/usr/www/promotio/log.txt
        SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail

        #updates(_at_)promotion4free(_dot_)com
        :0
        * Received(_dot_)*updates(_at_)promotion4free(_dot_)com
        {
                :0 ci
                | /usr/www/promotio/cgi/test.pl

                :0
                !mwatkins(_at_)promotion4free(_dot_)com
        }
        #updates(_at_)promotion4free(_dot_)com

Now, it forwards the message to mwatkins(_at_)promotion4free(_dot_)com, but
never runs
the test.pl script.  I've been trying to get this to work for the past week,
and have tried every variation I could think of, and have looked at the
procmail man pages.

Any suggestions?
Mike