Re: procmail in security audit

1999-02-20 20:39:26

Antonomasia <ant(_at_)notatla(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> writes:
[procmail list readers can find an introduction and FAQ for the linux
security audit project at
         http://www-jcr.lmh.ox.ac.uk./~security ]

<sigh>

You guys should talk among yourselves before making announcments.  I've
already swapped some email with Chris Evans
<chris(_at_)ferret(_dot_)lmh(_dot_)ox(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk>
about procmail security isses and he at least knows that discussion of
procmail development should be done on the procmail-dev mailing list
<procmail-dev(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org> or should be sent directly to
bug(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org(_dot_)  I've set the Reply-To: to that list and
will be
responding to the actual issues in a separate message on that list.

Philip Guenther