Re: procmail log question

1999-02-27 02:03:46
On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:34:01 -0800 (PST), Shoeless in San Jose
<batchman(_at_)slip(_dot_)net> wrote:
1999-02-26-18:00:40 steve(_at_)panix(_dot_)com:
hi. could you please tell me the command to type at the unix
prompt to access my procmail log?
Unless you're wanting to actually 'view' it.  Then, you could use
this at the prompt:  view $HOME/.procmail-log

The command 'view' is not standard and indeed I have never used a
system which had it. Better candidates might be pg, more, less, or
even cat.

If you're not used to the Unix environment, your best bet might be
simply to ftp the log file over to your local computer and view it
there with whatever you're used to (if your operating system lets you
view files -- some of the recent offerings from Redmond seem to make
it awfully hard).

/* era */

--
.obBotBait: It shouldn't even matter whether    <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>