Re: AFFORDABLE PRE PAID LEGAL SERVICE & Bus.

1999-03-04 11:45:31
On Mar 4, 11:22am, Dick McCoach wrote:

800-622-4755

Then why do you continue to propagate the junk on this list?
-- End of excerpt from Dick McCoach
Hi,
        This is absolutely true.  You should do what I do.  I call the 800
number, and I request that they stop spamming mailing lists.  Of course, this
costs them $0.05-0.10, but they did send out the number.  I would suggest that
all residents of the US do the same.
        Remember, setting your modem to dial the number 40 or 50 times would be
wrong, that's for sure.

--
Matthew Saroff
Do not reply directly to this message.  Reply to